Friday 15 February 2008

Sad News

Hi Everyone,

for those of you who have read my earlier posts, you'll have heard me talk about 'Venny' the first Cambridgshire assistance dog from dogs for the disabled. He's always kept me on the straight and narrow, setting a perfect example of just how an assistance dog should behave, in fact he was known locally as the 'Ambassadog' helping raise many thousands of pounds for the charity too. In fact without his hard work, I might not be here at all helping Andy.

Sadly Venny became very ill early in the new year and was put to sleep on the 4th January. His owner Marie who I still see a lot was devastated as was I. Venny was 12 years old

Theres a memorial fund at the charity set up in Vennys name with the purpose of funding another dog with a name beginning with V in his honour, if you can help with a donation please contact the charity directly at:-

Dogs for the Disabled


heres a couple of pitures of Venny a true loyal friend and an amazing assistance dog too ........


No comments: